2017-2018 Student Re-enrollment Open
Attention Existing Cornerstone Families:
Re-enrollment is now open until Feb 22, 2017. If you wish to not re-enroll please advise Amber Livingston, in our Admissions Office no later than February 22nd. It is our prayer that your child will remain part of Cornerstone where they will be classically educated, inculcated in the Christian faith, led to know the saving Grace of Jesus Christ, and loved.
Returning Student Fees
- If Paid by March 1st $250 per student (non-refundable) – Capped at $400 per family
- After March 1st $500 per student (non-refundable)
Grade Level Fees *New this year
- The grade level fees cover certain activities and costs, such as security, classroom materials
fees, course or lab fees, curriculum, yearbook, and graduation fees. The grade level fees
will be paid in the same manner as your tuition payment plan (annually or monthly).
Tuition & Fee Payments using SmartTuition
- Tuition payments for the school year begin June 1st with the last payment in May
the following year.
- CA offers several options regarding payment of tuition (all through Smart Tuition):
- 12 Month Payment Plan
- Semester or Annual payment plans available
- Full year tuition may be paid by June 1st
Full Tuition Schedule
Students are accepted at Cornerstone Academy with the understanding that they will remain enrolled for the entire academic year. Detail on fees and tuition payment are available in the full tuition schedule.